Raising a fund is a complex interplay between attracting investors, getting the right fund structure, and implementing the plan so that all the strands come together at the first close. Mainspring has many years of experience assisting fund managers to establish their new funds and existing managers in migrating established funds. We support managers in the following areas:
- Fund formation advice and project management of the fund set-up process.
- Investor AML and onboarding using Encompass the regtech platform.
- Setting up the fund manager and investors (and their contacts) on the portal.
- Establishing templates for reporting and notices, tailoring the portal and dashboards.
- Advising with setting up the bank accounts.
- Assisting with establishing the fund governance.
- Source depository for the fund, if required.
- Fund manager regulatory umbrella hosting services, to help an investment group get a fund launched as soon as possible.
- Migration to Mainspring of data and reports for existing funds.