Increasing pressure from the regulators and from investors means funds and their related corporate entities need to be managed to a high standard to ensure value and reputations are maintained. Mainspring’s expertise and systems support managers to achieve this goal.
- Mainspring works with a number of partners in the UK to provide its fund manager clients a regulatory hosting solution to ensure funds can launch with the necessary regulatory permissions in place.
- These can be provided either as a bridge to the fund manager’s own authorisation, or for the life of the fund.
- Hosting services can include both sub-threshold as well as a full scope AIFM services.
- Working with its partners in the relevant jurisdictions, Mainspring can support the formation and administration required to manage or advise a fund structure.
- Services include set up and general administration of the fund structures.
- This can include the provision of a registered office, directors and officers.
- liaising and reporting to regulators in the jurisdiction.